Tuesday, September 18, 2007

4 month check up

today was my 4 month check up with dr jolet. we love her. mommy and daddy always leave my appointments feeling like they are the best parents on earth. she's so encouraging. i'm really glad she was the doctor on call when i was born otherwise i'd have a different doctor. i rocked this appointment hard. i've met all my milestones...keep in mind i was 4 weeks early so should be tracking 4 weeks late. but i'm not, i'm right up there with the other "term" babies. so here are my stats:

11 pounds 8 ounces which is the 10th percentile

22 1/2 inches long, 5th percentile

the circumference of my head is 41 1/2 centimeters, 50th percentile. i've got a big brain which is why i'm right up there with the other babies.

i had to have 3 shots today and as you can see i never saw them coming. mommy tried to explain what was about to happen but i was just too happy to listen. i cried and cried while the nurse was giving them to me. next time i'll know.

when we got home i was so tired from all the crying. i did get a sticker though 'cause i didn't cry too long. 

it's been 3 hours since my appointment. i'm pretty happy...kicking my legs and talking. none the worst for wear. hopefully this means business as usual tonight.

No comments: