Sunday, September 2, 2007

hook'm horns and snoring

last night i went to my very first longhorn game party. the night started off pretty rough 'cause my daddy got really excited during on of the plays and yelled really loud. it scared me so bad that i had no choice but to tell him about it for the next 5 or 10 minutes. needless to say there were tears involved. but the longhorns went on to win the game by playing very badly. i hope this isn't a sign of things to come. i'd like my first football season to be a memorable one. and not by it being the worst season ever.

i let mommy and daddy go to church this morning, decided that it be a good time to take my nap. i'm so embarrassed though, i started to snore. daddy said it was the cutest thing ever...but i think he has to say that 'cause he's my daddy. we also had lunch today with my friends jaden and robbie. boy's are messy. but funny to watch. am i boy crazy already??

No comments: