Friday, October 26, 2007

mommys concerns

mommy took me into the doctors office today to have my weight checked. she's been a little nervous that i'm not gaining weight like i should. my ribs have been showing a little more than normal lately. it could be because i just had a growth spurt or because i'm not getting enough calories. we're not sure yet. i weighed 11 pounds 15 ounces. i've only gained 7 ounces in the last month. the nurse said it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. hopefully mommy will hear from my pedi on monday and she'll have some suggestions to get some more chunckers on me.

oh! and i got my first bump on the head today. mommy was more upset than i was. we were hanging out with my friend bennett and his mommy after our morning walk. mommy was sitting on the floor with me and i was standing up holding on to her fingers. i leaned a little too far forward and did a little bit of a face plant. it happened so fast all mommy could do was gasp. i only cried a little 'cause i'm a little trooper.

No comments: