Wednesday, November 21, 2007

all natural


we have been pretty busy lately. i celebrated my 6 month birthday on friday the 16. not much happened that day. mommy tried to take a picture in the front yard to mark the occasion but i lost my balance while sitting under the trees and landed on my face. no harm done but i was pretty upset about it and refused to have photos taken. i'm very social now that i'm 6 months old. saturday i went to two birthday parties.

my daddy is off work this whole week for thanks giving. his plan was to work on his car the whole week. he got sick on monday though and spend the day in the hospital. he scared mommy by passing out at home and then again at the doctors office. all due to dehydration. i got to spend the day with my aunt karen and cousin dax then got to spend the night at grandma's house. mommy was very brave...i've been told...and didn't cry at all about my first night away.

so to explain the picture...on tuesday we had to go back to see the doctor so he could make sure daddy was getting better. i loaded up my diaper on the way and because i spent the night at grandma's mommy didn't have a diaper for me. she had to drop daddy off and go over to central market to buy some. in the process my diaper exploded all over my cloths and mommys hand. with no change of cloths i had to go into the doctors office all natural. literally since my bib and diaper were organic.

No comments: