Wednesday, March 19, 2008

10 months old

i turned 10 months old on sunday. sorry i wasn't able to post this then but i've been a sick baby. i woke up with a fever that morning of around 101 and have felt pretty lousy since then. on monday i got worst and trew up on mommy twice. it was no fun and made me cry. mommy was very calm though and got me cleaned up super quick. we went to see the doctor and was told i have a viral infection and should be better in about 72 hours, if not come back. it's the morning of the third day and i still have a fever, no throwing up though, thank goodness. mommy's going to try to make another appointment for today.

now, back to being 10 months old. here's what i've learned in the last month. i discovered i have hair on my head.....or fuzz at the moment. it got stuck to my sticky hand one night while eating dinner. i have to say i was a little confused, what was this pulling sensation on my head? i have also said mama a couple times. i slipped it in the first time while mommy and daddy were feeding me breakfast, they almost missed it. it was a big deal. i'm learning it's fun to hand toys to mommy and daddy. you've never seen more greatful people in your life. you would think i was giving them money instead of a slobbery toy. and finally my greatest achievement this month is walking behind the walker toy mommy and daddy got for me. i'm becoming quite proficient. i know what your thinking, proficient? that's an awfully big word for a baby. well, i'm a pretty smart baby. oh! and i have another tooth. this one is on the top and to the right of my two front teeth.



No comments: