Tuesday, April 29, 2008

quick update

hey everyone,

i've been a little sick this last week. i'm getting over my cold. mommy took me to the doctor yesterday and i have what looks like the beginning of an ear infection, though. dr jolet gave me an antibiotic but i seem to be doing well with just tylenol so mommy is going to see if i can make without taking it. mommy also had her look at my front tooth. mommy was worried i had a cavity but it's just abnormality in my enamel. i'll have to visit a dentist soon though. i get my first tooth brushing tonight....we'll let you know how that goes. all in all i've been in the best mood. you'd never know i wasn't feeling well. mommy and daddy are sick now. i don't know why they're not as happy as i was when i was sick.

oh!! and my weight is up to 20.3 pounds!!!!

No comments: