Saturday, August 23, 2008

15 months

i have to apologize for falling behind. i turned 15 months a week ago and have yet to tell you all of my progress. my check-up went great...except for the two shots i got that really hurt. dr jolet said i'm a keeper though...thank god. here are my stats: height is 29.5 inches, weight 21.2 pounds, both in the 10-25% and my head is 47.25 centimeters which is in the 75-90%!

my vocabulary is still small consisting mostly of dog, my favorite word. i've started running and twirling and walking on my toes. i laugh when everyone else does, even though i don't know whats going on. i think all foods are yucky except carbs and cheese. i'll drink a fruit smoothie only because i don't know it's real fruit and don't even try to feed me veggies. mommy tried hiding some peas in my scrambled eggs the other day. i mean really who does she take me for? i guess that's it for now. bye-bye...another of my favorites.





we celebrated my cousins katie and kylies 6th birthday today. happy birthday!!!!!!

No comments: