Tuesday, September 30, 2008

head and shoulders, knees and toes...

mommy has been teaching me about my different body parts. i know my head, ears, eyes, nose and feet. we're working on knees. i usually end up poking myself in they eye and my finder always ends up in my nose. mommy and daddy have been working on that one 'cause it's not very lady like.

my head


my ears


my nose...just aweful


my mouth


here are my toes


my belly


and mommy's belly



my vocabulary is also expanding. here's a list of my words:

dog
light
shoes
keys
milk & water
crackers
eat
bye-bye
hi

granted only those who are around me a lot are able to understand many of those words but at least mommy does and i can start communicating my needs to her.

wow! that was a lot of blogging. sorry to bombard you with three post in one day.

No comments: