Friday, September 19, 2008

visit to the dentist

i had my first visit to the dentist today. don't let the photos fool you, i was not happy about the visit. for starters i'm not feeling very good as i have a cold. second, i do not like people poking around in my mouth. but, it had to be done. dr babot said my teeth are ahead of schedule. my bicuspids are getting ready to poke through and those done usually show up till around two. i'll have 16 teeth then. she said all is good except for the defect in my enamel, which we already knew about. and to make sure it gets brushed really well. good luck after today. despite the crying mommy and i really like dr babot and her higentists.








my most favorite book right now is moo baa la la la by sandra boynton. i have mommy read it to me over and over and over. at least 20 times a day. i call the book la la. i carry it over to her and shove myself into her lap and never get tired of hearing about the cows, duck, rinos and dogs and the sounds they make. the very last page says "it's quiet now, what to you say" and upon hearing mommy read those words i point to myself. mommy was really excited the day she saw me do it. oh, some other cute things i've learned recently is the sound a crocodille makes when chomping and the sound elephants make. i'm not going to be modest, it's pretty cute.



1 comment:

Brandis said...

Wow, the dentist already. I haven't thought much about that. When are we supposed to start taking kids to the dentist?