Sunday, September 23, 2007

busy sunday

today was a very busy day. we started the day hanging out on s congress with my cousins victoria and abi and aunt mary. they were so much fun. plus the morning was awesome and we were able to explore the san jose hotel, which was beautiful...or so everyone kept saying. here are some of the pics mommy took:


my cousin dax was baptized today as well. i got to wear my most pretty dress. it was touch and go for a while there. i did not like the dress at first and was headed for a major melt down. but mommy convinced me that i looked way to pretty to cry and it was all smiles from there. dax did great during the baptism. i only heard him get fussy once. i was more upset than he was and i didn't even have oil poured on my head. it was a fun evening of flirting and smiling.

 

No comments: