Saturday, September 22, 2007

sling


my mom has a sling she will periodically carry me around in. it's super convenient and i get all kinds of compliments when i ride in it. aunt karen got it for us. mom was able to pick out the fabric herself so that it fit her personality. she really liked the owls because it reminded her of a shirt of pair of pants she wore as a kid. now i'm no judge of fashion...being only 4 months old, but owls on shirts and pants? makes me wonder what i'm going to be saying when i look at all the pictures mom's taking of me. will i question the style of the day? will i say "mom, what were you thinking?" only time will tell. i'm sure she will say something like "you were always wearing the cutest of the current fashion." that's how grammy justifies what mommy, aunt jenny and shawna wore when they were kids. regardless I look pretty cute and happy in my sling.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just remember:
The weirder it looks now, the cooler it was back then ;)
My brother and I have to tell ourselves that in reference to our hairstyles in his wedding picture. Fortunately we had a "do-over" 10 years later when I got married.