Monday, January 28, 2008

independant sitting and vocabulary



i told you i would keep you posted on my vocabulary and crawling status. i'm still working on crawling but in the process of perfecting it i learned how to get my self from laying on my belly to sitting up on my own. i decided to reveal my new skill to daddy first on saturday. he hasn't had the opportunity to see any of my first so far....his turn was up. i let mommy see it yesterday. she was so proud. as far as my vocabulary goes, mommy's work has finally paid off...sort of. i've got dada down pat. mama is coming out more as baba. regardless i love the new sounds i can make with my mouth an practice at any opportunity. oh! one other achievement is the sippy cup. i finally picked that up as well. mommy is so relived because she doesn't feel i should be using a bottle for much longer.

No comments: