Tuesday, September 9, 2008

eating and playing

mommy and i had lunch today at the galaxy cafe. it's one of our favorite places to eat. i had a cheesy quesadilla with fruit on the side. mommy gave me a fork to play with and it wasn't long before i was trying to use it to eat my lunch. she gave me a few pointers and in no time i was eating all by myself....an amazing amount of food by the way.

after that we went to check out the park in circle c. wow! its a great park with shade all day long from big old trees. as soon as we got there two little girls, emma and addison, came running over and adopted me. they helped me down the slides and climbing the stairs. they were so fun. plus they were older girls which i LOVE to play with. i also met a little boy named kenneth who is the same age as me. we slid down the big toob slide and ran all over the place. one cool thing to note is that i went down the slides all by myself. mommy didn't have to hold my hand at all.






No comments: