Thursday, September 11, 2008

black beans and avacado

for dinner tonight it was black beans and avacado. so tasty and messy. my food likes seem to be growing. i've added cantaloupe and grapes to my diet but am still very suspicious of all veggies. mommy and daddy decided to take a vacation from trying to get me to eat foods other than bread and cheese, since meal time was not fun anymore. they're looking rested now that it's thursday. mommy went to the supermarket today and i can see that look in her eye. my vacation is coming to an end too. veggies will be back on my plate soon enough.






oh! i don't want to forget to tell you about my new shoes. they're fuchsia corduroy tennies. pink shoes are the best. not only are the super cute but i have a feeling they enhance ones ability to climb up slides. it's a skill i've been trying to master for the last couple weeks. i know it can be done. i've seen kids do it. i'm coming for you slide!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I'm coming for you slide!" LOL